Student Health Practices for COVID-19
S.M. A. R. T
- Stay Home When Sick & Sanitize Regularly
- Mask On When In Public Spaces
- Avoid Large Groups & Maintain Social Distance
- Reduce Risk Of COVID-19 By Avoiding Contact
- Talk To Your Teachers Incase Of Concerns
HOW IS IVY PROTECTING ITS COMMUNITY AGAINST COVID-19
- The health and safety of our students and community is of paramount importance to us and is at the heart of all the decisions we make. We are reviewing local directives and central government guidelines continually to stay up-to-date on COVID-19 information.
- The premises of the school has ongoing strict cleaning practices, which are continuously reviewed and refined.
- There are hand washing and sanitizer facilities equipped all around the school.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Follow all local and international health advisories.
- Follow the basic personal hygiene protocol that are as follows:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not available
- Wear a mask and follow social distancing norms
- Cover your nose and mouth every time you sneeze or cough. Use disposable tissue; if not then sneeze into your upper arm to prevent your hands from being contaminated.
SOCIALLY DISTANCED SCHOOL TOUR
By taking an appointment with us, you can take a socially distanced tour of our school and interact with the Admissions Team for any queries you may have. Our campus will remain open from 9am to 3pm on all working days. We are taking all the necessary measures for COVID-19 and are committed to provide you with a safe and sanitised environment during your visits to our school campus.
FEW RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
ADVICE TO VISITORS TO IVY LEAGUE ACADEMY
Please ensure you wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines while coming to visit the school. Please contact us for any further assistance.
Contact Number: +91 9052880335/323 | +91 91001 75366