Information we collect
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an account or sign up for a newsletter, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system. This information is collected for the purpose of analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and services
- Understand and analyze how you use our website and services
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website and services, and for any educational promotions
- Send you emails or newsletters
- Ivy League Foundation is a part of Ivy League Academy, and we may use your information to contact you about our foundation’s activities and to invite you to support our programs and initiatives.
Ivy League Academy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ivy League Academy uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- Advertising Partners Privacy Policies